How To Use The Ultra-Lite Motor Lift Ladder
At B&W, we call our lift ladder the “one-minute ladder” because it is that easy to set up, tear down, and transport. Our ladder systems are delivered via truck in a reusable wooden crate. We recommend you save as much of the crate as possible upon delivery.
- Place the lift ladder on two sawhorses with the crossover rollers facing down.
- Remove all the tape restraints that hold the drive belt in place and extend the belt so it reaches both ends of the lift ladder.
- Extend the ladder to maximum height by holding the upper frame in place and pulling the lower frame out, adjusting the sawhorses as needed.
- Install the power unit at the lower end of the lift ladder by sliding the power unit through the frame on the third rung.
- Slide the drive belts over the wheels at the bottom and over the large rollers at the top end.
- Attach the gutter stand units three rungs from the delivery end.
- Tighten the belts on your lift ladder before connecting to a 115 volt power source.
You will not find a lift ladder that’s as durable or easy-to-use on the market today.
The Benefits Of Using The B&W Lift Ladder
The B&W lift ladder has many practical applications, including transporting shingles, clay tiles, tires, carpentry materials, plywood, and so much more. Additionally, our equipment offers a variety of benefits across various industries.
- Increase Productivity - By streamlining the process of moving materials from one level to another, at six-second intervals, you can eliminate stop/start delays that slow your progress on a project.
- Maximize Functionality - From roofers to manufacturers, the lift ladder enhances the functionality of your work by increasing the efficiency at which delivery can be performed.
- Improve Safety - Another important element provided by the B&W motor lift ladder is the improved safety and decreased downtime from ladder-related injuries.
- Greater Mobility - Because the motor lift ladder is so lightweight, transport is easy - even when using smaller trucks or lumber racks.
If you think the B&W motor lift ladder could be a good fit for your business, contact us today to get a free quote. Our motorized lift ladder starts at just $3,200.